Last updated: 16/08/21
I have made some changes at the clinic whilst there are ongoing cases of Coronavirus in the UK. Our priority is, and always will be, to keep you safe whilst delivering osteopathic treatment.
So what's different?
I'll be contacting you before your appointment to check you're well enough to attend and that you're not in the high-risk category for Coronavirus.
I will also be wearing the recommended PPE. This will include: a mask, apron and gloves. (And a smile, of course).
The treatment room will be slightly different also. The pillowcases and couch covers have been removed and replaced with wipeable versions so that I can disinfect between every patient.
When you have an appointment with me, please observe the following:
1. Please reschedule your appointment if you have any covid-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case within 10 days prior to your appointment (this includes even if you are double-vaccinated).
2. The waiting room is now OPEN. The door code will be sent via email 1 day prior to your appointment. Masks must be worn whilst in communal areas and social distancing measures are still required. Please use the sanitiser located on the wall next to the front door. To reduce risk, please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your appointment.
3. Please let me know ahead of your appointment if you are exempt from wearing a mask as we may need to move your appointment to a more appropriate time which will reduce the risk to vulnerable patients. We would also request that you don't use the waiting room and instead wait outside until your appointment time.
3. Toilet facilities will be limited for now, please use your own toilet before coming to the practice. If you must use our facilities, please advise us so that we can disinfect all surfaces.
4. Patients are requested to come to their appointment by themselves. If you require a chaperone, this person must also be triaged beforehand.
5. Payment will be by card or contactless payments if possible.
6. Please bear with me whilst I disinfect surfaces between each patient.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support, Caroline.