I have made some changes at the clinic whilst there are ongoing cases of Coronavirus in the UK. Our priority is, and always will be, to keep you safe whilst delivering osteopathic treatment.
So what's different?
I'll be contacting you before your appointment to check you're well enough to attend and that you're not in the high-risk category for Coronavirus.
I will also be wearing the recommended PPE. This will include: a mask, apron and gloves. (And a smile, of course).
The treatment room will be slightly different also. The pillowcases and couch covers have been removed and replaced with wipeable versions so that I can disinfect between every patient.
When you have an appointment with me, please observe the following:
1. Wear clothes that are stretchy and easy to move around in, so that I don't need you to remove any items of clothing.
2. Please arrive at your designated appointment time, as the waiting area is closed. Please wait outside the front door or in your car. If you prefer to wait in your car, I will call/text you and advise you to come to the front door when I'm ready for you. I will open the door for you and ask you to use some hand sanitiser, at this point I request you wear a face covering. You can bring your own, or purchase one from me for £1 (cost price).
3. Toilet facilities will be limited for now, please use your own toilet before coming to the practice. If you must use our facilities, please advise us so that we can disinfect all surfaces.
4. Patients are requested to come to their appointment by themselves. If you require a chaperone, this person must also be triaged beforehand.
5. Payment will now be by card or contactless payments.
6. There will be a minimum of 15 minutes between each patient to allow for disinfecting all surfaces and also to air the room between each patient.
Thank you so much for your ongoing support, I'm really looking forward to welcoming you back and delivering osteopathy treatments once again, Caroline.